DAV BOOK (CH-2)(CLASS-8)GRANNY'S TREE CLIMBING(LIFE SKILLS)

 LIFE SKILLS

ANSWER-

'Granny liked living in a tree-top house more than living in an ordinary house.'

If I will get a chance to live in a tree-top house, then I may face many problems that are dangerous also, for example:-

(i) I may get afraid from the height of a tall tree, when I will look down from the tree.

(ii) When I will be in a tree-top house, I will fear that the branch may break although I know that this tree is very strong or tree-top house is strong enough to live in it. (This fear is normal because it can injure us seriously.)

Also there is a much enjoyment on a tree-top house. This is a great feeling to be on a tree house. Some reasons for this are:-

(i) The view from a tree house is very much glamorous and also adventurous.

(ii) Eco-friendly tree-top houses attract children and this increases outdoor activities of children. When they climb on a tree their muscle strength will increase.


CLICK ON THE LINKS GIVEN BELOW SO THAT WE CAN REDIRECT YOU TO THAT PAGE-

Post a Comment

0 Comments