DAV BOOK(CLASS-8)COUPLETS(CH-9)(WRITING SKILLS)

 


ANSWER--

October 19, 2020

Dear Friend

 I hope this letter finds both of you in soaring spirits and vibrant health. I am writing to you to advise you on a very important aspect of life. Marcus Tullius Cicero says,

 “Never go to excess, but let moderation be your guide.”

  Since you have recently stepped into adolescence, I thought it was my responsibility to share with you some principles formed by the wisest of men and women of all times for a happy, healthy, and meaningful living. Life is all about maintaining balance. The moment this balanced is disturbed, some disorder, deficiency or disease crops up. For example, if it rains immoderately, there are floods that wreak havoc all around. Similarly, when there is any imbalance in the human body, some disease surfaces.


If a man fails to maintain balance in his thoughts, emotions, feelings, and ideas, many dangerous mental imbalances become obstacles in his/her success. So, my dear friend, I appeal you to always avoid extremes. Be moderate in everything. And you will always be safe. For example, neither eat too much, nor too less. Neither make too many friends, nor too less. Neither watch too much TV, nor too less! Similarly, apply the same principle on almost everything. I am sure you will give ear on my words and extract the best out of life. Give regards to uncle and aunt. I will be visiting you next month.

Your loving friend,

Your Name


CLICK ON THE LINKS GIVEN BELOW SO THAT WE CAN REDIRECT YOU TO THAT PAGE--

Post a Comment

1 Comments

If you have any query just drop down a comment